Bubblegum Alley - 11 April 2011

What can I say about this place? It’s pretty much the grossest thing I have ever seen but, also one of the coolest. I have wanted to go here ever since I watched an episode of the girls of the playboy mansion where they stopped here. It seemed so weird that I just had to see if for myself. We woke up early Monday morning to hit the long road back home to San Diego. When I found out Bubblegum Alley was on the way home we had to stop there. It took us a minute to find the alley but, once you find it you realize you can’t really miss it. It was so weird; you can smell the different kinds of gum on the walls. Nobody really knows how it all started but, it’s something that won’t disappear any time soon. After staring at it a few minutes there was nothing else to do but add our gum. Which I’m proud to say my gum is now part of Bubblegum Alley. If you are ever in the San Luis Obispo area you have to at least go have a look at it once.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

They have a gum wall in Seattle Wahington too. Your right, it is gross but neat to see. We have a picture somewhere of Brooke adding to that gum wall. The key is getting your gum on the wall without touching the gum that is already there

Post a Comment