La Caletas, Mexico, 25 June 2011

There are no words or pictures that can describe La Caletas. I woke up cranky and pissed at the world (happens a lot) the morning before the trip. Even after spotting some sea turtles on the boat ride over I was still cranky. Even after passing Los Arcos I was still cranky. But once I saw that beach we were about to land at, I perked right up. Paradise, simply Paradise. Open bar, food buffet, and excellent snorkeling. We even got to hold a parrot and a squirrel monkey. We ended up exploring towards the end of the trip after hours of snorkeling and found some donkeys to play with. If you ever visit Puerto Vallarta do not miss you chance to check out La Caletas. You can book tours for cheap from Vallarta Adventures. After returning home even the nicest resort I’ve ever seen was a let down. We met up with another couple we had met during the trip and went back downtown for dinner and drinks. Mr. Bean face.

No comments:

Post a Comment