St. Patty's Day 2012

- 17 March 2012 -
Usually I have a better description but, this was good ole St. Patty's Day. Here's what I recall: Waterfront to Underbelly to Monkey Paw. The party then ended back up on our baloney. Not sure who or how, but word that Mclovin's band was playing at ruby room rang out. Spencer manned up and grabbed the Sprinter and taxied the mob out to see it. Next thing I knew I was kicked out and we went home. This ended up in old school mob mentality of messing with the passed out guy. That guy being Hellman. I checked my account on Monday and I was out over $300 and I'm sure Hellman was out 5 times that. Either way sorry and thanks Hellman you truly are one of God's own prototypes. "To weird to live and to rare to die". I'll be seeing you sooner than I need to. I left out the part about midget strippers on purpose, but we all know what happened. Cheers all, Hope your st. patty's was as good as ours.


No comments:

Post a Comment