Carlsbad Flower Fields

- 31 March 2013 - 
We have always wanted to see the flowers in Carlsbad and we heard that this year the bloom was really good.  I was under the impression that the garden would be empty on Easter and a good day to take advantage of the view.  Apparently Asians either don’t celebrate Easter or thought the same thing I was thinking but, they showed up in droves.  It was unreal at first and I felt like I left the States.  After settling in I began to calm down and enjoy the flowers.  You can’t even imagine without being there how amazing the view is.  Flowers as far as the eye can see, arranged in rows organized by color.  Nothing I can write can do the view justice.  We tried to take some photos to portrait the view but without being there it’s tough to understand.  Enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment